...by my friend RarityDarlingPony.
1. Do you watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? If so, who is your favorite character? If not, would you ever consider watching it?
Yes. My favorite character is Derpy Hooves. I started watching the FiM show after hearing about the controversy over Derpy's speaking role in "The Last Roundup." I was initially hesitant to watch a show about talking ponies, but after watching YouTube clips, Derpy won me over.
2. Do you play The Legend of Zelda? If so, what is your favorite game? If not, would you ever consider playing it?
I haven't played any of The Legend of Zelda games, unfortunately. But I would consider playing them if I could get my hands on a Nintendo Wii U. I do love the Zelda theme.
3. What is your favorite way of making art? Traditional (if so, what do you most commonly use?) or digital (if so, what system do you most commonly use)?
I'm not really an artist. I can't draw or animate. I'm more of a "content creator." I use the art of others to make new content, like parody videos, memes and vector images. For video editing, I use Sony Vegas and for photo editing, GIMP.
4. If you watch MLP:FiM, do you have an OC? If you don't have one, would you ever consider making one? (If you don't watch MLP:FiM, do you have any OCs for other fanbases?)
Nope. I probably wouldn't make an OC since I prefer to identify with the canon characters rather than inserting myself into the MLP universe.
5. Name three adjectives to describe yourself.
Coolness, Awesomeness, and Radicalness!
6. What is the best gift you have ever received?
7. If you watch MLP:FiM, what is your opinion on Twilight becoming an alicorn? (If you don't watch MLP:FiM, here is an alternate question: What is your favorite subject to learn in school and why?)
I'm okay with Twilicorn since I'm interested in seeing what the writers will do. My favorite school subject is philosophy because it deals with the most basic questions of life, meaning, and reality. Plus, you pick up some awesome analytical skills useful in other subjects and in real life.
8. What is your favorite show?
Friendship is Magic!
9. What character (from any fanbase) do you consider yourself most related to?
Spiderman. Unlike most superheroes (such as Batman/Bruce Wayne, Superman, or Ironman/ Tony Stark), Peter Parker is just an average kid, struggling to make ends meet and studying in college, all while protecting New York. He's the most famous person in the city and yet he's just another face in the crowd.
I tend to prefer not receiving fame, even if something I do deserves recognition (or in the case of my Brony content creation, gets recognition through sheer dumb luck).I've managed to stay out of the pony media spotlight so far, but I'm not upset. I like the feeling of walking around Brony hubs, like conventions and online sites like Facebook, Equestria daily, DeviantArt, and YouTube and just being another ordinary Brony. On Facebook, if I help a friendly page out with a share, I usually prefer not telling them I shared them, to make it clear I did it freely and not because I wanted something in return. If I donate money to help someone out, I prefer that I remain an anonymous benefactor. I do this because I think that it is helping others, and not seeking fame, is that the real goal of charity (aka the element of generosity).
10. Did you like my questions? XD